Saturday, November 24, 2012

Make an Informative About Me Page on Blog


Pages about me is very important for a blog. Unfortunately, a lot of bloggers who make less informative About Me. Besides would obscure the communication process, it will make visitors do not know.

So, how do I make the About Me informative?
According to Darren Rowse, About Me page informative answer at least four of the following:
  • Who you are
  • What skills or experience and how expertise is obtained
  • Problem of visitors
  • How to contact you.
The following is an example of About Me page:

Hello, My name is MuhaiminAbd and I write on Indorevter to help people to get a different point of view of a products. I started Indorevter in 2012. All information that you get from this site is indeed personal views and reviews. It aims to enrich your view of a product. If you want to contact me, just send an e-Mail to indorevblog@gmail.com, I will reply your mail as soon as possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2013 indorevter
All Contents are Written by muhaiminabd